info wanted on Dynal magnetic beads (efficiency of extraction)

ajayaram at ajayaram at
Thu Nov 3 14:15:47 EST 1994

Hi there
I am posting this querry on behalf of a friend who does
not have access to the usenet groups. I/We would be grateful for any
assistance provided. Thanx a lot.
Please mail back to arul at so that i can make a hard copy
and send it to my friend.

I want some info on Dynal Magnetic beads: particularly about
the efficiency of extraction in comparison with Promega's
OligoTex. We want to use it for constructing normalized
cDNA libraries, in a one-step substractive procedure.

Thanx again
dept of biochemical engineering
univ of california, irvine