Smallest Cloning Vector and Selectable Marker ...

Ferenc Marincs agpfxm at
Thu Nov 3 13:18:50 EST 1994

In article <vam2-0111941041490001 at>,
vam2 at (Viraj Master) wrote:

> pMOB is a 1.8 kb stripped-down BluescriptII.  It contains the full MCS,
> T3/T7 RNA pol. binding sites, B-lactamase gene for ampicillin resistance
> and an origin of replication.  I hope this helps.
> Good luck
> Viraj
> --
> Viraj Master
> Dept. of Organismal Biology and Anatomy
> University of Chicago

Hi, Viraj

Do you know any source for the plasmid pMOB. Please let me know, I would
need it.

Thanks,     Frank

Ferenc Marincs
AgResearch, Private Bag 11008, Palmerston North, New Zealand
Phone: +64-6-356 8019, Fax: +64-6-351 8032
E-mail: agpfxm at