Promoter Databases: How to search for binding-motifs??

Stefan Kahlert UZS13B at ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de
Fri Nov 4 18:08:23 EST 1994

Could someone please give me a recommendation:

I am looking for a promoter-database that can be searched for
binding-motifs over the net, or that can be integrated in DNASIS.

I only did fasta searches currently but the information that
the binding motif is repeatet in eg. an exon is of minor
interest for me:

I think I should better search on just the promoters.
But how to do so?

sincerely,

--
Stefan Kahlert, Medical Policlinic, University of Bonn (de)