Stably transformed mammalian cells *HELP*

acer forrest at biosci.uq.oz.au
Mon Nov 7 00:28:15 EST 1994

G'day all from brisbane australia,
	I'm writing here to ask about producing stably transformed
mammalian cells (preferably veros or a human cell line) with more
than one foreign genes (either two or three).
	Are there dual transfer vectors for this kind of work (as
occurs with the baculovirus system) or to produce cells with multiple
genes of interest do I need to use more than one type of transfer vector
which use different selectable markers such as neo resistance?
	Also can you direct me to some suitable reading on this area, perhaps
there's a recent review floating around somewhere!!

Thanking you in advance,
			Alistair Forrest (PhD student).