Re-bulkprep problems

Michael Gieseg biocmag at sanger.otago.ac.nz
Mon Nov 7 17:40:55 EST 1994

Dear News-netters

Thanks to everybody who gave me help with my bulk-prep problems, I've at last
managed to sort out the problem.  What I eventually did was grow a  25ml TB/amp
starter culture from my TB/amp plate and then use 50ul of this to inoculate
a 100ml TB/amp culture for bulk prep.  I also doubled the amount of amp in the
final culture to 100ug/ml.  This gave me good plasmid yields in the bulk prep.

Once again a big thanks to everybody, your advice was very much appreciated.

Mike