Chalfie's phone number?? re: the aequorin plasmid

Pat O_Neal tragenp at ava.bcc.orst.edu
Wed Nov 9 22:58:31 EST 1994

Seems to me that I recall seeing a reference to Martin Chalfie's phone number
in this newsgroup over the past few weeks.  This researcher is utilizing an
expression vector containing the gene for the green fluorescent protein (aka
aequorin).  I would like to use this vector in my work with zebrafish.

Yes, I have the snail-mail address form their article in the Feb. 11, '94
Science, but that phone number sure would be nice!!  (any other info as well).
Anyone remember this thread???

Please post or send e-mail to tragenp at bcc.orst.edu.

Thanks much,
Pat O'Neal