(none)

Minati Singh singhm at GPU.SRV.UALBERTA.CA
Wed Nov 9 23:28:16 EST 1994

Hi,
I am having some problems with my southern blots.I am using pea cDNA
probe to probe my sotherns of brassica napus restricted DNA. I have
hybridised at low stingency but no luck. My random primed probe is very
hot with specific activity 1.5x10-8,and I wash at low stingency with 2x
ssc and.1 sds. I can't think what is the problem. The same cDNA probe I
used for my Northerns. I had no problems at all.I used hybond N for both
Northern and Southern. Can anyone help me in any way.
Thank you
minati