Chalfie's phone number re: the green fluor. protein plasmid

Pat O_Neal tragenp at ava.bcc.orst.edu
Thu Nov 10 17:48:17 EST 1994

     Oops!!!  do I have mud on my face or what????  Rob Steele was kind enough
     to send me the e-mail address for Martin Chalfie and also point out that
     I had conveniently confused the aequorin protein with the green
     fluorescent protein....THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PROTEIN....my apologies to
     the net.  Chalfie works with the GFP.

     I would still appreciate any further posts/e-mails if anyone else has
     experience with either protein as expression markers.

     Pat O'Neal
     Marine Fresh Water Biomedical Science Center
     Oregon State University
     tragenp at bcc.orst.edu