Has anyone cloned a RAPD band?

Mark C Lagace mlagace at uoguelph.ca
Thu Nov 10 09:54:06 EST 1994

I am trying to clone a RAPD (PCR) band and was wondering if anyone had
any experience with this.  More specifically I was wondering what cloning
vector would be suitable for this purpose.  A reference to an article
would be ideal.  Thanks for any help you can offer.

	I think the surest sign	that	|  Mark Lagace
	intelligent life exists else-	|  Molecular Biology + Genetics
	where in the universe is that	|  University of Guelph
	none of it has tried to contact	|  Guelph, Ontario, Canada
	us.  -- Calvin (and Hobbes)	|  mlagace at uoguelph.ca