Antibody warning

Stephen R. Lasky, Ph.D. alt Stephen_Lasky at
Thu Nov 10 09:29:25 EST 1994

In article <39sl6p$ikg at>, grggta at (Graham
Atherton) wrote:

fax   414 257 7994
> Sure - Santa Cruz and the Id3 antibody
> GA

Thanks for the advice, I'll have to give them a call.  I have had a
similar problem with their anti-cJun antibodies.  We only get a single
band at about 20Kd on a 12.5% gel and can't get it to super-shift in an
EMSA although I know that the mRNA for cJun is expressed in my cells.