Despo for gt10 primers:can any1 spare

Mandalaparthy padmmv00 at ac.usfca.edu
Thu Nov 10 03:39:17 EST 1994

Dear netters,

I am looking for someone who can spare some gt10 primers which I could use
in my experiments for PCR. I cannot afford to custom order them ( very
small lab). It would really be helpful to me in my efforts to carry out my
experiments and wrap up my MS and get on with the rest of my life. Its
probably pretty obvious I am desperate , at the brink and just holding on !!
If anyone out there can spare a little bit (15- 20 microlts of 5micro
molar conc) it would save me from disaster!!!!!!

Thanks in advance. Please e-mail to padmmv00 at ac.usfca.edu

Padmaja Mandalaparthy.