Help! Western problems!

Shahram Mori smori at nmsu.edu
Sun Nov 13 23:11:26 EST 1994

lmrc. (lank-mrc at tigger.jvnc.net100) wrote:
: I have nonspecific bands showing up on my Western that looks identical to
: those stained by Ponsau S.  I tried varying milk %, but still not much
: improvement.  I tried different antibodies, and still the same problems.
: What's going on?  How could all (3) of the different antibodies that I have
: used be "bad"???  Help!
: lank-mrc at tigger.jvnc.net
Try using Gelatin for your wash instead of milk. It's much better.
Cheers,
--
Shahram Mori					   _/\_
Program in Molecular Biology			  _\  /_ Saskatoon/SK/CANADA