Gel documentation

Surasakdi Wongratanacheewin sura_wng at KKU1.KKU.AC.TH
Mon Nov 14 01:34:27 EST 1994

Hi netters,

	Did anyone give me the suggestion for buying the gel documentation?
I heard quite a lot of brand such as Ultra Lum, UVP, Vilber Lumbert and
Kappa. I heard that Pharmacia densitometer (Image Master) can linked with
Kappa one. Anybody have any idea, please give me some comments or suggestion.
Thank a lot for your help!!

Surasak
S. Wongratanacheewin, Ph.D			Khon Kaen University
Department of Microbiology			Khon Kaen 40002 Thailand
Faculty of Medicine				Tel: 66-43-245990
E-mail: sura_wng at kku1.kku.ac.th			Fax: 66-43-243064