Which Electroporator for E.coli transformation?

Eric C. Anderson anderson at pharmdec.wustl.edu
Tue Nov 15 17:20:35 EST 1994

In article <S.D.Minchin.133.000C62D5 at bham.ac.uk>, S.D.Minchin at bham.ac.uk
(Steve Minchin) wrote:

> We are looking to buy an Electroporator specifically for transformation of
> E.coli.
>
> Which supplier and model of electroporator do people suggest for the above
> purpose.

our lab has been using the Bio-Rad E.coli Pulser for as long as i've been
in the lab (4+ years) and it works beautifully.  not sure about the cost
compared to others available since this has been around the lab for so
long.

eric

--
*Of course it's not true...         *
anderson at pharmdec.wustl.edu
washington univ. school of medicine              (314)862-2435 (home)
660 s. euclid box 8103                           (314)362-7058 (FAX)
st. louis, mo 63110