DuPont's new autorad film

Denise Odonnell deniseo at andromeda.rutgers.edu
Tue Nov 15 21:02:10 EST 1994

crouchvw at ccit.arizona.edu (Van Wayne Crouch) writes:

>DuPont has a new film on the market called REFLECTION.  It is a blue-tinted

>film but claims not to be slow like the blue-tinted Fugi brand. I would
>appreciate any feedback from users. thanks

	I can't say how REFLECTION compares to the Fuji, but...
On very short exposures, no noticeable difference.  I usually have to expose
my EMSA gels (running 5000 clicks/lane) for 2 weeks to get good dark bands.
BTW, you have to use the REFLECTION screen with the film.  I've got about
400 sheets - want some?  Don't ask how I wound up with so much.

Mike - CIBA Pharmaceuticals Division

	      Dream about living, then begin to live the dream.

	  MICHAEL CHIN	EMAIL:  MHC%SUMMIT.DNET at PHARMA.USSU.CIBA.COM
			   or:  DENISEO at ANDROMEDA.RUTGERS.EDU