help purification of 30kb plasmid

Tue Nov 15 12:49:59 EST 1994

	My colleague is trying to prepare a large scale prep of a 30kb
plasmid in pSL301 Stratagene vector.  She is getting low yields and would
like some advice.  She is using Quiagen mini columns to purify the plasmid.
Any ideas on how to improve yields would be welcome.  She is currently
getting less than 1ug for a 5ml culture.

x                      x      		since '65      	                x
x  (404) 639-2187      x    what lies between nothing and something...  x
x                      x                  JoeJoe                        x
parsons at    DISCLAIMER: I speak for me, not the CDC.