In vivo labelling of nucleic acids (non-radioactive)

herzer at urz.unibas.ch herzer at urz.unibas.ch
Tue Nov 15 13:17:53 EST 1994

	Has anyone here heard of a method for non-radioactive labeling
of nucleic acid in vivo?  I know for pulse-chase labelling you would
use P-32 in phosphate form to label nucleic acids to look at half-life
of certain transcripts.  This is what I would like to do (look at half life)
but would prefer not to have to work with mega amounts of P-32 if there
are more advanced labelling techniques (ie non-radioactive) available.
Thanks for any insight.
				KoKo