milky PAGE gel-what gives??

Robert Preston rapr at med.pitt.edu
Thu Nov 17 16:23:18 EST 1994

I'm trying to figure out what's causing my 8% 0.5X TBE PAGE gel to polymerize
with a slight milkiness in it.  TEMED is one of the last variables untested:
Anyone know causes of milky gels, I'm tired of futzing with this.

Robert Preston                                    rapr at med.pitt.edu
U. Pittsburgh Pathology Dept.                   Pittsburgh PA 15261
vox 412-648-9573                                   fax 412-648-1916
The ideas and opinions are not necessarily original, but the
distribution constitutes postcardware. Send me a colorful stamp.