gelatin filters

mcgraw at BSCR.UGA.EDU mcgraw at BSCR.UGA.EDU
Thu Nov 17 19:40:12 EST 1994

Paul Hengen wrote:

This is nothing more than a Kodak Wratten Gelatin filter No. 15 yellow
(catalog number 149 6648) that you can get for $6.95 US from your local
camera shop.

I wonder if filters for regular EtBr-UV photography are available at a
similarly low price from a camera shop.  Our camera rig has two filters
in it - I'm not sure what they are - but they're so old scratched and
smudged that image quality suffers.  Any suggestions?  Paul?

Thanks

	Al McGraw
	Univ. of Ga.