(none)

pnh at ncifcrf.gov pnh at ncifcrf.gov
Thu Nov 17 13:55:30 EST 1994

1.  I was writing a paper that included the brand names of some materials and
couldn't figure out what the difference between trademark [TM] and registered
trademark [circled R] is. Please tell me. What happens if I use the wrong one
in a publication?

2. Does anybody use anything else besides X-ray film for chemiluminescent
detection? I was thinking of using a fast speed B&W photographic paper or say,
Ilford Multigrade III RC. Do you think this would work?

Sorry for posting this way, but I'm having some problems with our news
software. Again, I've been posting and they're not going out ~~~>:-[

* - - -  Methods FAQ list -> http://www.ncifcrf.gov:2001/~pnh/info.html - - - *