lambda packaging kits

campcl at campcl at
Thu Nov 17 12:10:05 EST 1994

	I would be interested in hearing about what experiences and
comments you all many have with respect to the ease of use, cost-
effectiveness, and/or best lambda packing kit/extracts to use.
This would be a first time use, and I have heard that the various
efficiency of packaging claims advertised by various companies
either are not accurate, or valid for most experimental procedures
i.e. cDNA libraaries or genomic cloning. Have others found this to
be the case? Any comments would be appreciated. Thannks in advance.

Ronald Meis