paolo de marco lsraj at
Sun Nov 20 08:28:39 EST 1994

some time ago (Nov 11th) in article 20208 in this newsgroup Carl Lawyer
(clawyer at wrote about the epd = eukariotic promoter database
blast at

now, I am interested in procariotic promoters, but the fact is that

1st  I can't get in touch with epd  (host unknown)

2nd  I can't get in touch with Carl Lawyer  (again host unknown)

3rd  I can't get in touch with deamon at,net which is down as sender
     in the article

what's going on ??
if you read this, C. Lawyer, can you reply, please ?
can somebody else out there help me ??

paolo de marco       university of warwick, UK