PROMOTER BANK

chouy at TCPLINK.NREL.GOV chouy at TCPLINK.NREL.GOV
Mon Nov 21 12:13:31 EST 1994

     I am also looking for a good collection of prokaryotic strong
     promoters, especially in  Streptomyces spp.  I will be happy to see
     anyone respond to this.  Thanks.

                                 Yat-Chen Chou

Subject: PROMOTER BANK
Author:  lsraj at csv.warwick.ac.uk (paolo de marco) at smtp
Date:    94/11/20 6:36

some time ago (Nov 11th) in article 20208 in this newsgroup Carl Lawyer
(clawyer at siumed.edu) wrote about the epd = eukariotic promoter database
blast at ncbi.nlm.nih.edu

now, I am interested in procariotic promoters, but the fact is that

1st  I can't get in touch with epd  (host unknown)

2nd  I can't get in touch with Carl Lawyer  (again host unknown)

3rd  I can't get in touch with deamon at net.bio,net which is down as sender
     in the article

what's going on ??
if you read this, C. Lawyer, can you reply, please ?
can somebody else out there help me ??
thanks

paolo de marco       university of warwick, UK