Vector sequences?

Klaus Salger salger at
Mon Nov 21 11:56:05 EST 1994

Mr TG Downing (g88d4915 at wrote:
: Dear All
: Can anyone tell me where I can access full vector sequences. I'm looking
: for full sequences of "common" vectors like pBR??? etc.

pBR325, pBR327 and some pBR322 derived vectors are in genbank.
If you are interested in them and have XMosaic 2.x you may try
Looking for LOCUS="syn" will pull them out.
If you are also interested in other cloning vectors, like pUC, pGEM,
bluescript, use DEFINITION="cloning vector".

Klaus Salger                phone : ++49 (0)89 5902 -502
Zoologisches Institut       FAX   :                 -450
AG MacWilliams              e-mail: salger at
Luisenstr. 14
80333 Muenchen