Vector sequences?

Klaus Salger salger at wap18.zi.biologie.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Nov 21 11:56:05 EST 1994

Mr TG Downing (g88d4915 at hippo.ru.ac.za) wrote:
: Dear All
: Can anyone tell me where I can access full vector sequences. I'm looking
: for full sequences of "common" vectors like pBR??? etc.
: TIA

pBR325, pBR327 and some pBR322 derived vectors are in genbank.
If you are interested in them and have XMosaic 2.x you may try
http://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov:2555/r_genbank2.html
Looking for LOCUS="syn" will pull them out.
If you are also interested in other cloning vectors, like pUC, pGEM,
bluescript, use DEFINITION="cloning vector".

Cheers
  Klaus
--
Klaus Salger                phone : ++49 (0)89 5902 -502
Zoologisches Institut       FAX   :                 -450
AG MacWilliams              e-mail: salger at zi.biologie.uni-muenchen.de
Luisenstr. 14
80333 Muenchen
Germany