Chemiluminescence and the PhosphorImager?

Nigel Eastmond nce at rri.sari.ac.uk
Mon Nov 21 03:57:58 EST 1994

Tanya Reichert (reichert at edu.bu.bio) wrote:
: Can one detect chemiluminescence with a PhosphorImager?

Yes.  BioRad GS 250 Molecular Imager can detect chemiluminescence if used
in conjunction with the GS 250 Screen Imaging Cassette CH.  Note that you
can use radioactivity in the same machine if you use the BI screen.

If you require further information, email me or maybe even BioRad....
I know they read this newsgroup.

| Nigel C. Eastmond             |   Email nce at rri.sari.ac.uk    |
| Rowett Research Institute     |   Tel   +44 244 712751        |
| Aberdeen                      |   Fax   +44 244 715349        |
| Scotland                      |                               |