Mutation detection

Patrick_Kleyn at MSMAIL.MPI.COM Patrick_Kleyn at MSMAIL.MPI.COM
Tue Nov 22 12:22:02 EST 1994

I'm interested in comparing various methods of mutation detection (SSCP,
DGGE, chemical cleavage, enzymatic). I would like to use some well-defined
controls:  I would like to generate sets of four PCR fragments of identical
length and sequence except for one particular nucleotide position at which
each fragment would have one of the four possible bases. Ideally I would
like to study the effect of local sequence surrounding the mutated base and
so I'm looking for several such sets with different sequence. Does anyone
know of or has anyone generated any such constructs as part of a
mutagenesis experiment ?