pJAY3 Vector

Jim Woodgett jwoodget at oci.utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 22 09:50:28 EST 1994

In article <sg-2211940602050001 at lucky110.acns.nwu.edu>, sg at nwu.edu (Stephen
Gately) writes:

> Has anyone heard of this expression vector, and where I could download
> a restriction map of this vector.

Sounds to me like pJ3 Omega which is one of a series of expression vectors
constructed by Jay Morgenstern while in Hartmut Lands lab at ICRF in London.
It's a Moloney-LTR based vector.

I don't have the sequence but the original report is:

Morgenstern JP.  Land H.  Imperial Cancer Research Fund, London, UK.  A series
of mammalian expression vectors and characterisation of their expression of a
reporter gene in stably and transiently transfected cells.  Nucleic Acids
Research.  18(4):1068, 1990 Feb 25.

Jim