What is Resin in Magic mini-preps?

HEAZLEWOOD,Joshua BOTJLH at LURE.LATROBE.EDU.AU
Wed Nov 23 00:04:53 EST 1994

Here is the repost of Magic (Merlin) Miniprep Resin from Dr Ravi Lyer:

I have used this with great success as well a re-using those little columns
after washing a few times. It saves big bucks, especially for sequencing
template.

Also I direct people to a survey by Jin Ngee, Chia from National University of
Singapore who got data on different types of diatomaceous earth used in the
following protocol. It was post number 10238 in bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts
and demonstrated that the quality of dia-earth will give dramatically different
yields.

Josh