Promega technical support

Ken Doyle kdoyle at
Wed Nov 23 10:36:42 EST 1994

In article <3ak6cc$bjt at>, HAVILAND at KIDS.WUSTL.EDU (David L. Haviland, Ph.D.) says:
>In <lmgm-1711941021440001 at> lmgm at writes:
>> Does anyone know if Promega can be reached by e-mail for technical suuport ?
>> Any help appreciated, thanks. B. BLANC
>Yes.  Despite what has been published in various newsletters and the like,
>I've always had the best luck with this address in contacting Promega.
>biotec at
>I last used this address about a a year ago so I don't know if it may have
>changed to some sort of "*" address.
>Hope this helps,

The correct e-mail address for Promega's Technical Services is:
techserv at

We encourage users in the U.S. to make use of our toll-free number
when they have detailed questions, as technical questions are often best
resolved in discussions that are difficult to conduct via e-mail.

Ken Doyle
Promega Corporation
kdoyle at