Jennifer Schmitt jschmidt at casbah.acns.nwu.edu
Thu Nov 24 12:38:43 EST 1994

Is anyone familiar with a compound for embedding tissues called OCT?  What
does this stand for?  Know of a common vendor which sells this?  I believe it
is available from either Miles or Tissue-Tek but I can't find locations or
phone numbers for either of these companies.  Please respond by e-mail.

Jennifer Schmidt
jschmidt at casbah.acns.nwu.edu

More information about the Methods mailing list