GC Contents?

Catharine Gunson gunson at csuvax1.csu.murdoch.edu.au
Sun Nov 27 20:53:27 EST 1994

Hi netters,

I was wondering if anybody could apprise me of a quick-and-dirty method
for determining approximate GC content. Or, alternatively, if anybody
would be able to tell me the GC content of the green unicellular
micro-alga _Haematococcus pluvialis_?

Thanks in advance,

Catharine Gunson

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*<gunson at csuvax1.murdoch.edu.au>*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
# Catharine S. Gunson 				Phone: 61-9-360 6114 *
* 						Fax:   61-9-310 3505 #
# State Agricultural Biotechnology Centre                            *
* Murdoch University                                                 #
# Perth                                                              *
* Western Australia 6150                                             #
*#*#*#*#<He who laughs last is usually the last to get the joke.>#*#*#