pET vectors

Song Tan tan at mol.biol.ethz.ch
Mon Nov 28 08:05:19 EST 1994

In article <wch190-2611941457030001 at 129.105.41.195>,
wch190 at lulu.acns.nwu.edu wrote:

> In article <belas.392.000EF46E at mbimail.umd.edu>, belas at mbimail.umd.edu
> (Bob Belas) wrote:
>
> > Which company sells the pET3a vector?
>
> PHARMACIA

Hmm.  I know that Novagen has been offering the pET vectors for a while
now and that Stratagene recently started selling just the more common pET
vectors.   I haven't seen pET vectors in any of Pharmacia's catalogs or in
their mailings, but they could have introduced it very recently.

--
Song Tan
Institute for Molecular Biology and Biophysics
email:  tan at mol.biol.ethz.ch