pET vectors

Song Tan tan at
Mon Nov 28 08:05:19 EST 1994

In article <wch190-2611941457030001 at>,
wch190 at wrote:
> In article <belas.392.000EF46E at>, belas at
> (Bob Belas) wrote:
> > Which company sells the pET3a vector?
Hmm.  I know that Novagen has been offering the pET vectors for a while
now and that Stratagene recently started selling just the more common pET
vectors.   I haven't seen pET vectors in any of Pharmacia's catalogs or in
their mailings, but they could have introduced it very recently.

Song Tan
Institute for Molecular Biology and Biophysics
ETH-Honggerberg (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)
8093 Zurich, Switzerland
email:  tan at