Packaging cell-lines for virus

Laura K. Moen LKM100F at ODUVM.CC.ODU.EDU
Mon Nov 28 15:49:07 EST 1994

Hi, Netters!
   I am trying to learn how to make virus-like particles so that I
will ultimately be able to determine the N-terminal sequence of a protein
not made in abundance by the native virion.  (This method was vaguely suggested
to me by the study section which reviewed my grant, and I don't know a lot
about it.)  I have been reading a little here and there about the "psi" line
for packaging virus, and I am searching for a comprehensive review.  Does
anybody know of one?  Thanks a lot.  Post or Email reply, please.
LKM100F at ODUVM.cc.odu.edu