Where can I get KIRROMYCIN?

Bjoern Voldborg voldborg at biobase.dk
Tue Nov 29 09:41:42 EST 1994

Hi netters

I have a problem that I hope someone could help me to solve.
I need to get my hands on some KIRROMYCIN, and I can not find out where to get it.
Every time someone publishes an article where it has been used, it seems to fall down from the sky.
So if anybody knows where I can get it, ( or teach me a KIRROMYCIN dance, as in rain dance), I would be greatfull.

                                Regards
                                Bjoern Voldborg
                                Dep. of Molecular Biology
                                University of Odense