dsDNA sequencing protocol

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcsparc6.ncifcrf.gov
Tue Nov 29 19:43:01 EST 1994

 In article <3bfu71$cb0 at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>
 Sasha Kraev <bckraev at aeolus.ethz.ch> writes:

> Jaz Baker asked for a plasmid sequencing protocol.
> I am on the Net for only 3 months, but this question
> was already discussed twice.
> Paul, just when something gets into the FAQ list?

Some questions are just so general that I can't answer them all myself...

     How do I isolate plasmid DNA?
     What's the best mini-prep?
     Why doesn't my PCR work?
     What's the best kit to buy?

If you gopher to net.bio.net, you can find lots and lots of good stuff :-)

You're welcome to send me a protocol for dsDNA sequencing to be put in
the FAQ list. Thanks.

-Paul.

* - - -  Methods FAQ list -> http://www.ncifcrf.gov:2001/~pnh/info.html - - - *