Nightmare of Baculovirus expression system

Jane E B Harrison JEB.Harrison at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Nov 29 18:49:16 EST 1994

Help!

My Baculovirus Expression system is playing up and I can't get it to work again.

I thought it was the temperature at which the cells grew (one incubator
can be a bit variable), so I  changed, and got some to grow our
recombinant protein.  The next week I reapeat the same experiment usingthe
same batch of virus stock and the same conditions and NOTHING!

Any ideas/suggestions welcome.

I can't say what my protein is-sorry

Jane

--
Jane E B Harrison                     "Science is like being God-
Medical School                        only I have time and budget constraints"