Help! Dye terminator sequencing

Dieter Deforce ddeforce at allserv.rug.ac.be
Wed Nov 30 08:57:56 EST 1994

rnwil003 at uctvms.uct.ac.za wrote:
: I need information on the single lane sequencing system that depends upon dye
: labled terminators. Acording to ads such a system is marketed by USB, as a
: sequenase kit, but after
: two weeks of being given the runaround I  have decided to ask the net.
: I would like any references describing how the detection system works, how the
: termiator is labled, what is the minimum detectable amount of DNA that can be
: used etc. I would also like to know if any other company  (one that is more
: cooperative) markets such a system.

: Thanks William Bourn
Perkin Elmer a fine company with whom I have good experience have this .
We're using this sequencing system and it works really fine .
Their phone number in Belgium is 02/725 90 99 their adress
ABI
Leuvensesteenweg 510-B5
B 1930 Zaventem
Belgium

--
Drs.Apr. Dieter Deforce     Harelbekestraat 72,9000 Gent,Belgium
E-mail : Dieter.Deforce at rug.ac.be
tel : 09/221.99.43
fax : 09/220.66.88
Laboratory of Farmaceutical Biotechnology