Need help for C.trachomatis momp1 gene sequence

Wasun Chantratita asmsi002 at CMU.CHIANGMAI.AC.TH
Wed Nov 30 08:14:43 EST 1994

Dear Netters

	I am attempting to do a genotyping of Chlamydia trachomatis by
using RFLP technique. I would like to have DNA sequence of the major
outer membrane protein 1 gene of C.trachomatis serovar G,I,J and K.
Does anyone have the complete sequence of those genes or know where can I
get them? (I could obtained momp1 gene sequence of only 11 serovars of
C.trachomatis from GenBank.) Any help would be sincerely appreciated.
Thanks

Wasun Chantratita
Faculty of Associated Medical Sciences
Chiangmai University