In situ PCR of Plant tissue

JongSub Lee jongslee at cd4680.snu.ac.kr
Wed Nov 30 20:58:28 EST 1994

Hi everyone

I wanna ask you a question about in situ PCR.
I made some transgenic plants and will confirm they are really transgenic.
I made two primers and with these primers I will do PCR.
But rather than preparing time-consuming genomic DNA, I wanna do in situ
PCR in plant leaves and calli.
I refered some references but I don't know which protocol is the best and
reliable. (They all said that their own method was great.)

Does anyone know how to do in situ  PCR in plant tissue and which protocol
is the best and reliable?
If you know that or have any ideas,  pleast let me know.

THANKs in advance.

Francisce Xavier