WANTED: Old liquid scintillation counters

Ron Berry berry at biochem.unp.ac.za
Tue Oct 4 01:55:43 EST 1994

In article <CwtJLo.7n1 at murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU>, mjc2x at avery.med.Virginia.EDU (Matthew J. Combs) says:

>I'm looking for old liquid scintillation counters in working/near
>working condition.  If you have any you'd like to part with, please
>let me know.  Thanks.
>mjcx at virginia.edu

Hello Mathew

This is when you realize that the electronic village is bigger than you
thought.  We have a Beckman LS8100 in perfect working order that is
surplus to our requirements. It has recently been serviced by the agents.
If you can work out how to get the thing half way around the world,
we would be happy to sell it to you for a reasonable price!

Ron Berry
Chief Technician
Biochemistry Dept
University of Natal