Capillary Electrophoresis

Todd Johnson TJOHNSON at scinet.weber.edu
Wed Oct 5 16:53:56 EST 1994

Dear Netters,

I am looking for some information on CE instruments; likes and
dislikes about the different models.  Our dept. is seriously
considering the purchase of a CE unit for research and teaching and I
believe that this group could supply me with better information than
the sales people.  I would be grateful for any response.  I do not
subscribe to the bio.net but I can read messages through the Newsnet
group on our vax.  However, it would be more convenient if responses
were mailed directly to me.

I have been in transition for the last 4 months and have not been
able to access the bio.net.  If this subject has been discussed
previously, could someone point out how to retrieve archived messages

Thanks once again to all !!

Todd M. Johnson,Ph.D.
Dept. of Chemistry
Weber State University
E-mail:  TJohnson at scinet.weber.edu

            or

         TJohnson at cc.weber.edu

Small minds talk about people, medium minds talk about events and
great minds talk about ideas
                                From: Our network administrator