Promega on the Internet

Patrick Weix weix at
Tue Oct 4 22:15:54 EST 1994

rnusbick at (robert nusbickel) writes:

>This discussion about PROMEGA placing there materials on the net has got
>me thinking. How's about a service which would be sort of like a directory
>of all the suppliers information, including ordering information,
>protocols, and descriptions of the materials, and make this available
>through the net? It certainly would be advantageous to the suppliers to
>put their information into one location and it would be great for
>researchers to have only one place to check on reagents, etc. What do you

>Just looking for some opinions.

I tell you, I would much rather grep a database than thumb through
catalog after catalog trying to guess where all my items are listed.
Another plus, will make comparison shopping a snap.

I'm all for it.

>Andy Nusbickel
  "The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away."
 					Tom Waits
 | Patrick Weix                        weix at        |
 | UT Southwestern Medical Center      weix at    |
 | 5323 Harry Hines Blvd               tel: (214) 648-5050    |
 | Dallas, TX 75235                    fax: (214) 648-5453    |