Promega on the Internet

robert at robert at
Fri Oct 7 00:29:03 EST 1994

In article <weixCx6JqI.FKE at> weix at (Patrick Weix) writes:

>I tell you, I would much rather grep a database than thumb through
>catalog after catalog trying to guess where all my items are listed.
>Another plus, will make comparison shopping a snap.
Another bonus is that we can see from country to country what the prices
are like, thereby stopping unnecessary loading of prices !

Dr Robert J. Coelen                                  fax:   61-77-791 526
Dept of Biomedical and Tropical Veterinary Sciences  phone: 61-77-815 024
James Cook University of North Queensland
Townsville-just-about-on-THE-reef, Q, 4811
                                      o     e
                                       w   d
                                        n n