Idaho Technology RAPD analysis

palasj9579 at palasj9579 at
Sun Oct 9 14:17:19 EST 1994

We are in the process of looking at an Idaho Technology thermocycler which runs
10 ul samples. We're wanting to use the thermal cycler to RAPD analysis. Has
anyone had any experience in using this kind of thermal cycler for running
RAPDs, and what kind of protocol is used for successful amplification?
                                Jeff Palas
                                University of Northern Iowa
                                Cedar Falls, IA 50614