posting to bionet

Michael Poidinger mikep at
Wed Oct 12 17:28:02 EST 1994

I seem to get a number of personal email comments on my posts on these
newsgroups, in fact I have received 10 in the last 2 days (Not including you
Ed).  None of them were flames, 4 of them were in agreement, and 6 offered
additional information on the topic.

Most of those emails belong here, where other people following the various
threads can read them and perhaps add their own $0.02.  Don't make the
asumption that what you have to say isn't worth posting here. If we all did
it, then noone would post!

And that's my $0.02 worth :)

Dr Mike Poidinger
Microbiology, UWA       ==> Animal Welfare NOT Animal Rights
Australia                   ==> 668, the neighbour of the beast
mikep at