Info. on refrigerated microfuge

John Brunstein brunstei at UNIXG.UBC.CA
Wed Oct 12 12:00:30 EST 1994

	I hope for your sake you wear an electrically insulated suit
whenever you use this setup.  Using a grounded device (ie, three-prong
plug) in a two-prong socket is really asking for trouble, especially if
it has an open motor which is free to form condensation and short out.
Maybe I'm paranoid, but I've felt line voltage once and don't want to try
it again.