teflon tape

Paul A. Vescio vescip at rpi.edu
Thu Oct 13 12:58:26 EST 1994

In Article <MAILQUEUE-101.941013132759.288 at Oberon.HSC.Colorado.edu>,
COHRS-R at Oberon.HSC.Colorado.edu ("Randall J. Cohrs") wrote:
>Hello out there -
>
>We seal the glass plates for sequencing gels with teflon tape.
>
>Normally we get this from Dixon paper company,
>but it takes about half a year to get the order filled.
>

>Does anyone know an alternate supplier or method?
>
>thanks
>
>rjc in denver
How about a hardware store?  Is theirs any different than the tape you buy
from a supplier who charges outrageous prices?
Paul A. Vescio
Biology Dept.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

!!New York Rangers  Stanley Cup Champions 1994!!