posting to bionet

schupp at nauvax.ucc.nau.edu schupp at nauvax.ucc.nau.edu
Fri Oct 14 08:49:26 EST 1994

Mike,
        The first time I posted a reply to bionet, some individual blasted me
for offering useless advice.  Being somewhat thick-skinned ( some might say
insensitive) I continued to offer useless advice to others.  I too have receivedadvice via personal emails to questions I had posted to the net.  It is conceivable that others may have benefited from that advice as I had.

I would urge users to post reply's to the newsgroup.  While there are a few people that may think the reply a waste of screen space, there  may be many more that would benefit from it.  Please post!!!