Need address for Molecular Probes Inc.

Sebastian W. Bunka seb at i102pc1.vu-wien.ac.at
Mon Oct 17 05:15:50 EST 1994

Robert Nelson (ADEVICE at ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: In <37bve9$dc5 at synapse.bms.com> patel_p at bms.com writes:

: >
: >Hi:
: >	Does anybody have the phone number or address of a biotech co.
: >called Molecular probes.
: >	Thank you in advance
: >

: Molecular Probes makes dyes among other things... I never thought of them as a biotech
: company....but the number I had for them was (is)503 344-3007 Fax 503-344-5504 Sam
It was on the net a few days ago:

Molecular Probes, Inc.
PO Box 22010
Eugene OR 97402-0414

phone (503) 465-8300
fax   (503) 344-6504

I faxed them recently - the number is OK.
BTW the dye sybr green costs about 200 US$ per ml (for about 100 gels).
AND no data regarding toxicity/cancerogenicity are available 8-(
You have to discard this dye in the same way than ethidium bromide...
Cheers, Sebastian
--

email:                   [ Sebastian.Bunka at vu-wien.ac.at ]
voice:                   FAX: