simple protocol for colony PCR

Robert.Coelen at jcu.edu.au Robert.Coelen at jcu.edu.au
Tue Oct 18 19:21:34 EST 1994

Hi,

Could anyone give me a simple protocol for direct PCR of plasmid DNA from
bacterial colonies, taken directly of the plate. The emphasis is on simple !
I need such a protocol for work in a developing nation.

Thanks in advance

Cheers,

Robert

Dr Robert J. Coelen                                  fax:   61-77-791 526
Dept of Biomedical and Tropical Veterinary Sciences  phone: 61-77-815 024
James Cook University of North Queensland
Townsville-just-about-on-THE-reef, Q, 4811
                                      o     e
                                       w   d
                                        n n